Automatically extract the right amount of humidity from your home.
“It’s not so much the heat, as it is the humidity.”
A phrase that rings true in almost every home. When it’s muggy outside, it’s muggy inside. And excess humidity can make you miserable. You can literally see, feel and smell it:
- Indoor condensation appears on windows, mirrors and cold drinks
- Your house becomes a breeding ground for insects
- Wood floors, trim and wood furniture warp or rot
- You experience uncomfortable sweating at normal indoor temperatures
- Skin feels sticky in summer/clammy in winter
- Rooms smell musty
High Humidity Can Cause Health Problems
Without a dehumidifier, excess moisture can cause:
“As many as 10 percent of the general population and 90 percent of people with allergic asthma are sensitive to dust mites. Recent studies in the United States suggest that at least 45 percent of young people with asthma are allergic to dust mites.”
-American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
SM Heating and Air Conditioning Inc., has the system that is right for you.